Saturday, February 4, 2012

baby shower

Today I went to my sister Jennifer's baby shower. Since I work all the time I don't get to get together with my sisters very often so it was nice to have "sister time" today. She is pregnant with her 6th child, and 5th boy. Doesn't she look great? Can't wait to meet the little guy.







In other news...the boys were so close to winning this Thursday. It was their best game by far. I think it has to do with me and Courtney yelling from the side lines telling them what to do. We can be a little obnoxious and get way to into it. We just can't help ourselves. They say they love our coaching but we will see how long that lasts! Funny story...every time Nathan gets the ball he has a habit of looking at me to make sure I am watching or yelling for him. He was on a fast break and looked over to make sure I was watching and totally traveled and missed the lay up. I wish I had it on camera. It was hilarious! He is so cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment