Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Husband and wife have a solemn responsibility to love and care for each other."

I was reading a General Conference talk today and and this quote stuck out to me. Its so easy in our busy lives to forget this. I'm so lucky to have such a outwardly, loving husband. It doesn't matter who we are with or what we are doing, he is always there loving me and making me laugh. I realize everyday how much more I truly need him and his love. Since Nathan is out of school, we are literally with eachother every second of every day. We wake up together, get ready together, go to work together, go home together. I am so happy I married someone who is my best friend. And to be with him all day every day makes me the happiest.
Here is a picture of us at my house before Junior Prom. We always talked about getting married even at this young of an age and I can't believe we are actually living it now. SO worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment