Wednesday, May 12, 2010

bittersweet

Today is a very bittersweet day. Today made five months of me and Nathan being sealed for time and eternity. Today is the day that Nathans Grandpa who sealed us passed away. I will never forget the day he sealed us. We cried from laughing so hard in our wedding which is exactly what I loved about it and what I needed. The words of advice he spoke to us will impact our lives forever. Nathan looks up to him so much and we will definently feel his loss. He is a wonderful man and leaves a wonderful legacy behind for his family. We will fly to Reno on Friday to attend his funeral.
Happy five months to my favorite boy! One of my favorite things that was said at our wedding was that me and Nathan meeting so many years ago was no coincidence, it was all part of the plan. Us moving to the same school our Freshman year was no coincidence. We were meant to be together. I am so happy to grow old with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment