Tuesday, January 3, 2012

holidays

Me and Nathan are watching a movie in bed so I thought I would do a quick blog post. 

Once again this year, we went to Texas for Christmas. And once again we were so spoiled and had so much fun. They made sure to keep us busy.


We woke up on Christmas, went to church, and came home and opened all our presents
I was in so much pain with my neck this day. Can you tell??


We went to the Dallas Arboretum where there were so many pretty gardens.






We also went to the BYU Bowl Game which was so much fun. It was such a close game.



Nathan's Mom volunteers as a docent at the Dallas Musuem of Art so we were able to take a tour. I never thought I would want to buy art but after learning about it I totally changed my mind.


You want to know the favorite part of my week? I got an IPhone4. It is my new baby. I never thought I would use it as much as I do, well when Nathan isn't using it.

Here is him playing with it right after we got it and trying to annoy me haha



It was so nice to get away for a little bit and come back with a new year and a fresh start. Me and Nathan have set a lot of goals and I am so excited to get back in the groove of things. 

Well thats all for now. I am going to get off here and go snuggle with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment