Friday, December 16, 2011

good news

this post is going to be very happy and brief.

I got my test results back from my tissue and no molar pregnancy!
I got my HCG level blood results back today and they are going down.
I still have to go in again next week to get my blood taken to make sure they keep going down. Now we have to pray that they stay going down and don't go back up.

I can't even describe the weight that was lifted off my shoulders when I heard this. I have been so on edge with this, Nathan can testify. I feel like I am off to a whole new start.

I want to thank everyone for the fasting, prayers and putting my name on the temple prayer list. I have no doubt that this is why everything is okay. It has been a rough couple of months and everyone's love has made it easier.

Now on to something different....

Last night we were finally able to go out to eat for our 2 year. We decided to go somewhere I have never been since we usually always go to the same places. Nathan chose PF Changs and it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment