Sunday, August 29, 2010

saturday mornings


i love saturday mornings where we can just lay in bed and not have any responsibilities to get up for.






anyways,  i have been a horrible blogger lately. we have both started school so life's a little more crazy now. i had my birthday about 2 weeks ago. nathan made it extra special for me. bought me my favorite cake ever, a pretty heart necklace, and a cute laptop case for our new mac. the funniest thing ever was i found out he payed a lady at hallmark to wrap my presents. 



also, nathan and our friend mason have started their own power washing company called H2PRO. they already have a couple jobs and plan to make it big next summer. we are both really excited for it.  here are some pictures that we have taken from the past couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment