Tuesday, March 4, 2014

32 weeks





HOW FAR ALONG? 32 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 21 pounds. ahhh.
MATERNITY CLOTHES? pants yes, shirts some.
STRETCH MARKS? so far no.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK? Setting up his crib and getting his room all ready

MOVEMENT: oh yeah. He keeps me up quite a bit.
FOOD CRAVINGS: oranges, pineapple, and honey nut chex cereal
ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEESY OR SICK? Nope, I have been very lucky!
GENDER: Boy
WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF? off..
MILESTONES: hitting 32 weeks. I can not believe we are about to have a baby. So hard to comprehend!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and Good Luck with your baby!!! I was blog browsing and came across yours. Well Done. :)

    P.S.: Today is my birthday, and I wonder if it's your babies b-day too. Looking forward to seeing the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm happy for you congratulations! Can I just say your maternity clothes look fantastic, still looking stylish xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think About the feeltimes dresses: With all these girls, you've probably selected a dress too. Will all of the girls you're going to choose fit the design and style and/or colour of the dress you're anticipating? Think about this, the greater girls you select, the greater you have to consider whether the color and style is useful for each bridesmaid.

    Looking for nice "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" invitations? Check out our Pantone Wedding Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card, that will match any color you select for your bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete