Tuesday, March 4, 2014

32 weeks





HOW FAR ALONG? 32 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 21 pounds. ahhh.
MATERNITY CLOTHES? pants yes, shirts some.
STRETCH MARKS? so far no.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK? Setting up his crib and getting his room all ready

MOVEMENT: oh yeah. He keeps me up quite a bit.
FOOD CRAVINGS: oranges, pineapple, and honey nut chex cereal
ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEESY OR SICK? Nope, I have been very lucky!
GENDER: Boy
WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF? off..
MILESTONES: hitting 32 weeks. I can not believe we are about to have a baby. So hard to comprehend!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats and Good Luck with your baby!!! I was blog browsing and came across yours. Well Done. :)

    P.S.: Today is my birthday, and I wonder if it's your babies b-day too. Looking forward to seeing the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you seeking for hotels in Dubai? Click here www.dubaihotelsholiday.com get the special rates with the best deal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm happy for you congratulations! Can I just say your maternity clothes look fantastic, still looking stylish xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to seeing the baby.


    I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I create a morgue too.should.The injured rioters are carted off to the infirmary and that i await your next batch of prisoners.Stabshank is sort of full.so a few of these guys should be put into temporary holding cells.It dawns on me that everything that's happened so far has been a consequence of the environment.not the prisoners.Pritchard escaped because I foolishly opened his cell door; Cadwallader started rioting due to a food shortage.Despite their detailed bios.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
    FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360

    ReplyDelete