Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lately

Whew life has been so busy for us. Hence the reason why my blog hasn't been updated in a long time. Nathan is going to summer school and working his summer business. He is doing great in his summer class. He got a 113% percent on his last chemistry test! I don't understand how he does it because it is like another language to me. I am so proud of him. I love my new job! It keeps me busy though. Last week i worked 3 12 hour days and I was exhausted. It is very fast paced which I love. I already got a promotion which I am way excited about. So life has been going well. I have been horrible at taking pictures so here are a few IPhone pictures of what we have been up to lately.

While our car was getting fixed we were able to drive this bad boy around. It was so weird to go from our Corolla, which literally doesn't have one luxury feature, to something that was so nice, and automatic. To be honest though, I was excited to turn it back in because I was embarrassed driving it around. We are way to young to have a nice car like this.

Seth came in town for leave from the Navy. I was so bad about taking pictures I don't even have one picture with all of us.
This is us waiting for his plane to arrive

Here we are going out to eat to Olive Garden.

All us of also went to the theme park Holiday World. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and the lines weren't bad at all. I have a feeling we will be going again this summer.

If you know me you know I have never ever been a fan of seafood. A couple of weeks ago my brother grilled some BBQ salmon on the grill at a family get together. For some reason it looked delicious so I tried a piece and fell in love. I had been craving it ever since so Nathan cooked me some and it was just as good! 

We babysat my nephew Carson this past weekend because my sister went out of town. He is seriously the easiest baby ever. It so fun babysitting when you don't have kids yet because you see how your spouse acts. You would think I would be the paranoid one with kids and Nathan would be easy going. It is complete opposite. I swear Nathan checked in on Carson in the crib like 5 times in the night and was so worried he would suffocate on his blanket. He wanted me to take his blanket out! He kept saying, "When we have kids they are not going to sleep with one thing in their crib." lol. We will see if that happens. It was pretty hilarious. He is going to be such a good Dad one day.

Anyways, this is what we have been up to lately. Hope your enjoying the beginning of your summer!








1 comment: