Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving

It has been a crazy couple of months, the hardest of our marriage. losing molly, getting in a car wreck and bunch of other things that I don't want to get into. i guess things were going too easy so something had to happen right?

Last night me and Nathan stayed up until 3:00 in the morning just talking. It was one of those nights where you just can't go to sleep because you can't stop talking. It just reminded me that those are the little things to live for. Hard times come but they also pass. There are so many tender mercies there in the mix if you CHOOSE to see them. So I guess this Thanksgiving I am thankful for those little things that give me a breath of fresh air during difficult times.








HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that you talked until 3am. So cute. Being married is like having sleepovers all the time with your best friend.

    ReplyDelete