besides the fact of not wanting to get out of bed this morning because it was so cold, i have had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude today. i thought i was share what im grateful for to share the feeling.
1. STABILITY-- before i was married i didnt have much stability in my life. i was living at different places and just felt like my life was chaos. it is so amazing to see how something as simple as stability has blessed my life. i feel so much calmer, peaceful and i dont worry about little things anymore. looking back my mind was going in 500 different directions then. im so much more content and relaxed.
2. HOT CHOCOLATE-- it is so dang cold in the office i work at. hot chocolate saves me everyday.
3. MY HUSBAND-- the main thing i felt grateful for when i woke up this morning was nathan. i feel so grateful to be married to my best friend. i am so in love with him.
4. LAUGHING-- who doesnt love laughing? i love having a good laugh with friends and family. me and nathan spend the majority of our days laughing. for instance last night we stayed up wayyy to late talking and making up wierd names for our future children and laughing until our stomachs hurt.
5. TEMPLES-- lately i have been reading the new ensign that came out this month about temples. i am so grateful to be sealed to my family for eternity.
6. GUILTY PLEASURES-- some of my guilty pleasures include celebrity gossip and those crazy reality TV shows and smelly good things. i am obsessed with candles and those plug in things with good fragances, especially the vanilla. i could spend so much money in yankee candle.
these are just a few of the things i am grateful for. what are you grateful for today?